You already do a number of things to keep your skin looking great year-round. For example, you wash your face every morning before moisturizing. Planning to spend several hours in the sun? If so, then you know to apply sunscreen more than once. These are great places to start when it comes to having beautiful, healthy skin. We’re here to tell you that there’s one more thing to add to your current skincare routine: facials. Here are the seven benefits of routine facials:
- Less acne scarring – Have you been searching for ways to even out your skin tone? Facials can work wonders masking the appearance of scarring from environmental stresses and acne. At The Center MedSpa & Salon, we offer a number of facials that combat acne scarring. Feel free to stop by and ask which makes the most sense for you.
- Wrinkle reduction – Have you ever wondered about anti-aging facials? Here’s the thing: these particular treatments can cause collagen production to increase, which restores skin cells and prevents wrinkles from developing in the first place.
- More even skin tone – Does your skin have scars from surgeries, wrinkles, or sun spots? Are you frustrated that no DIY treatment seems to work? Then it may be time for a professional facial treatment. The occasional facial can help even out your skin’s coloring so that any damage isn’t nearly as noticeable.
- Unclogged pores – Oil, dirt, and dead skin cells wreak havoc on your pores. Even going in for a facial every now and then can help clear up those pores for an extended period of time. Not to mention, unclogged pores have a positive domino effect on your skin. The clearer your pores, the less you will have to worry about acne breakouts.
- Rejuvenated appearance – Sure, getting rid of dead skin cells is great. But facials do so much more in that they stimulate the production of collagen. In case you didn’t already know, collagen helps reveal new skin that looks and feels smooth. As a result, your skin looks refreshed and revitalized.
- More effective daily care – You might have the most advanced skincare routine in the world. From moisturizers and creams to serums and lotions, there aren’t many products you don’t have. Unfortunately, these don’t do much good if you have clogged pores. With unclogged pores, on the other hand, those skincare products will be easily more absorbed and lead to better, more visible results.
- More confidence – It’s not easy to feel confident when you have acne, sun spots, or other skin blemishes. You deserve to feel your absolute best, all the time. That’s another reason why so many people in Greensburg are coming in for professional facials.
The Premier Day Spa
Now that you know more about facials, let’s talk about the ones we can offer you at The Center MedSpa & Salon. Take our Blueberry Enzyme Facial, for example. The potent antioxidants in blueberries make them ideal for anti-aging treatments. This enzyme provides a brightening exfoliation that leaves pores clear and skin incredibly soft. Then there’s the always popular Fire and Ice Facial. This treatment works to quickly and safely resurface the skin while also reducing fine lines and wrinkles. That’s not all, though! The Fire and Ice Facial smooths, softens, and encourages cellular renewal. Regardless of your skin type and age, you can count on this facial to result in a complexion that’s dramatically refined. Plus, there’s no downtime or negative side effects, such as peeling.
The Center MedSpa is more than just another day spa or salon. The second you walk in the door, you will notice the difference of our state-of-the-art facility. We strive to be the place where health and beauty come together for wellness, relaxation, and rejuvenation. We are proud to be equipped with a team of experienced, licensed aestheticians who will listen to your needs and come up with a customized treatment plan.
See what makes us the Top Rated Local® medspa and salon in Greensburg. Schedule your appointment today.